Pension planning is one of the most important elements of any financial plan. There is no doubt that the myriad of rules can be daunting, however the alternative is not having enough income to live comfortably in retirement. In addition pensions planning remains one of the few ways in which an individual or company can plan for retirement in a tax efficient.
While our advisors will integrate your pension planning within your overall plan there are considerations which are specific to pensions.
- Assessing existing pension arrangements
- Defined Benefit Schemes – Enhanced and normal transfer options
- Maximisation of Tax- Relief
- Developing appropriate investment strategy
- Standard and Personal Fund Threshold strategies
- Post Retirement Options – Annuities or Approved Retirement Fund
Use our experience to guide your pension strategy
Bellwether’s advisors have significant experiences in all pension types and can guide you through, and implement, a pension strategy that will be a significant part of your overall financial plan.
- Self-employed Pensions
- Executive Pensions
- Small self-administered schemes
- Company Pensions
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC’s)
- Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSA’s)
- Personal Retirement Bond / Buy Out Bonds
- Defined Benefit schemes
- Approved Retirement Funds (ARF’s)